Home Forums The Annex Board 3 more got their pink slips

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    luckey
    Participant

season (don’t know how true it is); but, if it’s true, then Jason Cook and Kirsten Storms might be available.  Although, the writers would have to be at the top of their game to write good stories for them as well as Marlena and John.  I just wonder if they’re up to the task.

Patti
    Participant

Katy Couric (ugh) is going to another time-slot.

IzzyB
    Participant

I really think this Will SL could be an exciting new type of story if done right.  I just hope it is done right and I am not sure it will be since it will still be the old material and the old writers.  I am a little skeptical about the whole thing.  If it started after the old writers left and it is the new writers stuff, then I have hope.

I also think John joining Rafe, Bo, Roman, etc. on police adventures could be very good.

I just hope they keep John and Marlena together and give them SLs that are adventure and support other SLs going on.  I am so sick of them being boring or being split up.  They need to be more like Alice & Tom was for Days.

Bonbon
    Participant

I can’t stand that smug little smart alec.

DeeLan
    Participant

I’d like to see John, Bo and Roman go back to ISA.  Have Patch’s name thrown out there once in a while as helping them out.  If not that then Hope and Bo become PI’s as we’d asked for many months ago and have John and Rafe be in on that. 

But first have Marlena come back to help Sami and Will but have John work with Rafe, Bo and Roman on taking down the DiMera’s

53tdogs
    Participant

has happened in Salem, I can see Will, Sami, EJ, Nicole, Chloe, Daniel, Jennifer, and the rest of the Salemites all needing a ride on Marlena’s "shrink" couch!

BonoSugaRay
    Participant

Taylor and Chloe? NOOOOO! Lemme guess, before month’s end, it’ll be said that the show is letting go a few more characters…Grrrr! I’m soooo through with this show now! What a joke! First, they give the Vivian character her walking papers, and now this! Who’s next, EJ?…Sami?…Stefano?…Hope?…Little Johnny? Ugh!

53tdogs
    Participant

is "retiring", they need an older DeMara to rule the roost, it’ll take years for Chadwick to get to real family traits of the brood and have you noticed how these new "bad-a_ _ed pups" on the show now don’t hold a candle to our old time baddies?  Don’t worry BonoSugaRay, the show’s not quite that ready to commit harikari – yet.

BonoSugaRay
    Participant

lol I hope not! It’s bad enough they let go my beloved Cassie and Rex, years ago, as well as my oh-so-beloved/favorite DOOL character of all time: TONY! I don’t know how much of this I can take…

trykeryder
    Participant

Has that been confirmed or is it still just a rumor?

Patti
    Participant

I did read a spoiler that Stefano is going to have a health crisis, but that’s about it.  The rest was speculation that JM could be the 6th man out IF he decided to retire.

DeeLan
    Participant

I’d read that it was just a rumor and talk at this time, nothing definite.

luckey
    Participant

what type of show she was doing, she always rubbed me the wrong way.

53tdogs
    Participant

would be around for ever and ever doing his dastardly thing…but Joe is in his 80’s so someday he may want to hang up the acting and retire…that’s why I put the "retiring" in quotations* .  I mean who’s the baddest baddy bar none of all????  Stephano! 

Patti
    Participant

the way Stefano is being written lately, I think we’re going to have to rely on memories of the Stefano of old.  Maybe the new writers will see what a joke the prior headwriter and her staff have made of the late, great Stefano DiMera and will once again return this acting genius, JM, to that superior evil role of the "baddest baddy" and not the cuddly "teddy bear" he appears to be today.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.