Home Forums Salem Place: The Main Board 2 Things…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TFlo1018
    Participant

1… Why is Anne still on the show?  A villian with no ties to anyone on the show?  NEXT!!!

2…  The scenes with Kristen and Eric – amazing!!!  What powerhouses these 2 actors are.  Loved it.  Kristen (even though she’s a little nuts) had some excellent points surrounding Marlena and "forgiveness."  

bluebonnet
    Participant

scene, too! And, I agree that Kristen brought up some interesting and true statements about Marlena. A lot of things that happened to Marlena weren’t her fault (Stefano’s kidnapping her, Kristen’s kidnapping her), but some things she should be held responsible for. I think she has apologized to Eric and Sami for not being there for them when they were growing up, but she caused some hurt all on her own, too. I just think she is painted as more saintly than she really is. Kristen is pretty nutty, though, as you said. I can understand how her smirks would make anyone mad–even Father Eric. Yes, two great actors pulling off a great scene.

Patti
    Participant

with anyone; sort of like Ari Z., in that she works so well with others and has that sort of chemistry that makes a character lovable yet despised at the same time. Kristen DiMera, I’m convinced, is living the same life she led in Salem many years ago. She is still delusional; she is still determined to get back at John for leaving her at the altar; and most of all she is still determined to destroy Marlena. The woman has not changed one iota and once Stefano dragged her back to Salem, her demons within were awakened and she was determined to pick up where she left off. Eric, on the other hand, is fighting his own type of demons, and it’s very clear that he is trying very hard to stay in control of his feelings while fighting them at the same time. Kristen trying to convince him what a *itch his mother is doesn’t make that easy…. for Eric or anyone else who loves Marlena! Hell, I don’t even think Sami would take that from Kristen, and let’s face it, Sami is not Marlena’s biggest cheerleader either. LOL!

justwondering
    Participant

Kristen certainly had a lot to say to Eric. She kind of played her hadn by admitting she is still hurt about something that happened so long ago. I hope that Eric can put 2 and 2 together and see that her heart is not with Brady.

TFlo1018
    Participant

You hit it spot on.  

Marlena is supposed to be this "matriarch" type character.  I’ll take a flawed heroine over her any day.  Was never much of a fan of hers, except when she was possessed LOL

Bonbon
    Participant

Eileen Davidson is really a great actor. I loved her first time around and still do now. She pulled that off spot on. Also, today when Brady told her about the adoption, she brought tears to my eyes. I hope this time Days appreciates what they have and don’t work her to death like they did last time. She said that was her main reason for leaving.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.