Home Forums Salem Place: The Main Board 3 way tie for Salem’s dumbest.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    majenco
    Participant

Oh my God!  I knew Brady was an idiot but John and Marlena are right there with him.  Kristen has outsmarted all of them.  Ever heard of a tape recorder?  Just have Roman give you some police issue spy equipment and record Kristen talking.  She blabs her plan every chance she gets!  And why would John ever be stupid enough to physically fight with Brady or manhandle Kristen?  Stupid.  Everyone but Brady is out of character here.  Brady has always been stupid.

Bonbon
    Participant

Brady would never hit his father, never, I don’t care how frustrated with he is.  Nor would John ever hit Brady back, let alone allow it to escalate into the brawl it did.  We might see something like that happen between a couple of trailer-trash men but not these two.

justwondering
    Participant

Brady has a addictive personality and that can lead to him doing things out of character. Right now, his addiction is Kristen, so he is not thinking straight (such as accusing John of being jealous of him). he has also gotten used to being in charge of his own life, so i am sure he is insulted to have his dad interfere in his life. Brady seems to jump into relationships very easily and usually with stong women who are not well liked by the family.-Nicole, Chloe.

John cannot let go to the fact that he needs to save his son from Kristen that plays in her hands. As for recording, don’t need police equipment, any cell phone can record these conversations. John wouldn’t listen to Marlena about Kristen cause he thinks he can judge people.

As far as the fight, two men who feel strongly about something can easily end up fighting. esides, John and Brady have always had a strained relationship (IMO).

bluebonnet
    Participant

downright brutal–way beyond trying to stop someone from doing something or beyond being frustrated with someone. I think I saw Brady kick John when he was down at one point. That seems way out of character for Brady or for any son who doesn’t agree with his father. 

casey
    Participant

growing “M.O.” for this soap which sounds like desperation. I was very uncomfortable with the father/son fight and it was violent. A war of razor sharp words would have sufficed.
    And I don’t even recognize Marlena these days. Letting herself be ever so manipulated by Kristen and what would have been so terrible about telling John about Brady and her in the first place?
    And yes, all Marlena had to do was record any conversation. Makes Doc look like an embarrassingly pathetic character.

lynnekaren
    Participant

or is DH becoming a really bad actress? She’s over-animated, sometimes monotone, and painful to listen to. My opinion only.

mommytutu
    Participant

Her acting has seemed a little off. I’m trying to be polite, but I have to agree with the over-animated part.

Nora
    Participant

What really made me really sick was that freaking SMUG look on kristin’s face when she saw Brady and John fighting because of her. Hell maybe it would have been even better if marlena had turned around and saw Kristin and her smug smile and laugh and punch the crap out of her maybe that wouldve stopped John and Brady fighting. I think Kristin is going to become the most hated woman on days now, it was Kate but I think Kristin is going to out do her. Heck I even think she might be worse than EJ!

Patti
    Participant

I so did love it when Marlena was holding her cool with Kristen, even when John was being negative about anything she had to say about Kristen and her motives.  She just handled herself so well and I was so proud of her.  Now she seems to be floundering because Kristen is getting the best of all of them and even though Marlena knows exactly what Kristen is doing, there’s very little she can do about it, because she only reveals her true self to Marlena, and plays the ‘oh, they’re all so MEAN, MEAN, MEAN to me’ card with Brady and John.  Now that John knows that Doc was right all along, I hope he bonds with her to bring Kristen down.  However, that being said, Kristen is so driven by hate, the fact remains that she will never get John to love her now that she’s revealed her hand, and she finally knows it.  It’s been an interesting storyline and a chance to display some very good acting as well as writing; but, it’s time for John and Marlena to let go.  Brady isn’t a teenager, he’s a grown man with his own money and power, as well as his own choices, so if he chooses to allow himself to be led around by his nose, then John and Marlena have to see this and just step back, or, better yet, walk away.  That’s when Kristen would finally see that her plan is NOT working and she would have to admit to herself that either she is really starting to care for Brady, or that Marlena and John are not going to be affected by her and Brady’s behavior any longer, and that would be the end of it.  But, no, John and Marlena have to be like every other parent with grown children in Salem are — still butting in their lives, never allowing them to make their own decisions, mistakes or not, and parents who just can’t cut the apron strings.  Too bad, because there are so many of them now.

maryanne
    Participant

i was just thinking this same thing as I was watching yesterday

let Brady go and do his own thing.  He’ll eventually find out Kristen’s true colors.   If she thinks J and M don’t care, she’ll leave Brady in a heartbeat.

casey
    Participant

because I just want to slap that smug look off her face!

powerpaw2
    Participant

Brady isn’t being led around by his nose, but rather another body part. 

majenco
    Participant

Unless Kristen gets miraculously pregnant with Bradys’ kid.

bluebonnet
    Participant

Remember Marlena’s pregnancy at 60 something?

Patti
    Participant

….. thanks, I almost threw up at the mere thought of that possibility. 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.