Home Forums The Annex Board 10/6 show…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SW
    Participant

Have only seen 20 minutes and boy is it good! I love the writing that we are seeing now.  Lexie really shined with her scenes with EJ.  The actors are finally getting some ‘meaty’ scripts that they can shine with!  

VikieJ
    Participant

I’m watching right now and things seem to be going so smoothly….LOVING it…..The new-old Austin is not grabing me yet..not sure if I like him or not….I don’t remember when he was Austin before….

Bonbon
    Participant

really started showing me the old Austin we all loved.  Loved the scenes with he and Carrie.  He seemed to be more relaxed and natural than the first couple of days.  I believe I’m going to like them very much whereas I could take ’em or leave ’em before.

BTW, I caught a mistake when Austin said the State had a lot of evidence.  This is a federal case, not state (hence the SEC and FBI’s envolvement).  I know, picky, picky, picky.  It’s just that mistakes like these that are so easily avoidable are the ones that get to me.

SW
    Participant

PM as I didn’t like AP.  I seem to remember that PM’s Austin was a calmer type personality, low key versus wild/silly always trying to rescue the damsel in distress which was usually Sami.   

I was thinking about Jack and why he was over in Afghanistan doing the drug ? investigation and I wonder if it will tie into John’s embezzlement stuff or into EJ and the drug dealers or into that South American drug dealer that was on a year or so ago when Arianna was investigating who was dealing drugs in Salem?   If I remember when EJ was going to meet the dealers with Stefano, they were from South America.  

Patti
    Participant

disgustingly happy ever since this happened to John, and it’s clear that he intends to use John’s situation to further his run for mayor.

I also see a huge wedge being driven between Carrie and Austin as a result of her taking John’s case.  She would definitely need help, though, and I think it would be a great idea if Justin joined with her in the battle.  I did read that we are going to see a court case, or a trial, come next month, and I am so looking forward to that.  I’ve been hoping for a juicy court case or trial involving a large part of the cast being involved, and it looks like we are going to have one.  I don’t know how it will turn out, but it sure is going to keep me glued to my tv when it does take place, because since it will obviously be done during November sweeps, it will surely become the crescendo of this story line, and possibly the entrance into a new story.  I’m absolutely in love with DOOL right now.

Incidentally, does anyone think that PM (Austin) looks like he could be a member of the Swayze family?  He does to me.

Bonbon
    Participant

taking several weeks and have the storyline resolved through it.  In other words, we don’t know anything until it unfolds through the evidence and testimony revealed in court.  Kind of like a good ol’ Perry Mason case.  Wouldn’t that be fun?

DeeLan
    Participant

Wasn’t that how it was when Billie was on trial for her Curtis Reed’s murder.  It was during the trial that Kate and the viewers found out she was Billie and Austin’s mother.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.