Home Forums Salem Place: The Main Board 50 Greatest Days Couples

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    daysfanforever
    Participant

The same site that did 100 greatest Days characters is now doing 50 greatest Days couples.

So far:

39. Lawrence and Carly

40. John and Kristen

41. Tony and Renee

42. Brandon and Sami

43. Nick and Eve

44. Eric and Nicole

45. Mike and Margo

46. Craig and Nancy

47. Stefano and Celeste

48. Victor and Vivian

49. "Roman" and Diana

50. Rex and Mimi

53tdogs
    Participant

was that just an implied relationship or were they an actual couple on the show?  I’ve only been watching for 20 years so that may have been before my time.  When I saw Celeste on the show at first, Stefano hadn’t been named as Lexies father.  I’d love Celeste to come back to Salem too – she was always fun to watch and she could rival Kate in the fashion department for sure. 

John and Marlena better be in the top five!  Along with Jack and Jenifer.  And Tom and Mrs. H of course.  Bo and Hope also!  So that leaves one slot open…hmmmmm Patch and Kayla? 

DeeLan
    Participant

When Celeste was first on the show she had a strange relationship with Stefano and it seemed she had a hard time saying no to some of the things he asked her to do or should I say demanded as Stefano does.  It then came out that Celeste wasn’t Lexie’s aunt as she grew uo thinking but actually her mother and Stefano was her father.   So, even though they were never technically a couple on the show there was an implied relationship there both past and present for a while then Celeste got some guts and split from him totally. 

Suzy-Q
    Participant

Those you mentioned should definitely make up the top 5 and I’d add them to the the following to round out the top 10:  Shane & Kimberly, Mickey & Maggie, Roman (WN) & Marlena, Frankie & Jennifer, Tony & Anna.

53tdogs
    Participant

even though they have been just "fluff" characters for so long (and as long as I’ve been watching Days) – Julie and Doug!!!  I know they don’t want to act as much anymore (at least from what I’ve heard) but I’d love to see them in more of a story line too!  Just bring back all the "golden" oldies and I’d be happy! 

Suzy-Q
    Participant

How could I forget Doug and Julie?  I’d definitely put them in the top 10.  Probably in place of Tony & Anna.

Suzy-Q
    Participant

Didn’t mean to reply to this message.

kprstrs
    Participant

What about Pete and Lisa?

daysfanforever
    Participant

Pete and Melissa are listed under honorable mentions.

daysfanforever
    Participant

36. Brady and Nicole

37. Frankie and Jennifer

38. Roman and Kate

smittyarnie
    Participant

They might not have had the steamiest romance or biggest storylines, but they were the backbone of the show.  Without Tom & Alice there would be no DOOL.

John & Marlena, Bo & Hope, Jack & Jennifer, all top 10.

DeeLan
    Participant

Doug and Julie should be right behind Tom and Alice.  They were a supercouple before that term was thought of.

kprstrs
    Participant

Yep, that’s the one I meant!!   I had such a time trying to remember HIS name that I botched hers!!

Ksee
    Participant

Sadley only a few of these couples are still together!

Bonbon
    Participant

this is only one person’s opinion so doesn’t mean much for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.