Home Forums Salem Place: The Main Board 100 Greatest Days characters

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    DeeLan
    Participant

I think we’ll all agree Alice Grayson Horton will be #1.

I forgot her maiden name was Grayson.   Would be nice if one of the Horton offspring were to name a son Grayson or at least use that as a middle name. 

Patti
    Participant

1) Alice Grayson Horton;  2) Thom Horton; 3) Julie Olson Williams; 4) Bo Brady; 5) Hope Williams Brady; 6) Jennifer Horton Deveraux; 7) Sami Brady; 8) Marlena Evans Black; 9) John Black; and 10) Stefano DiMera.

daysfanforever
    Participant

Well now number 10 is John Black and number 9 is Sami Brady.

DeeLan
    Participant

I have a feeling Stefano will be in the top 4. 

daysfanforever
    Participant

Number 8 is Stefano and number 7 is Jennifer.

Just 6 characters left!

daysfanforever
    Participant

6 is Hope and our beloved Tom Horton is 5.

So the top ten so far:

5. Tom Horton

6. Hope Williams Brady

7. Jennifer Horton Deveraux

8. Stefano Dimera

9. Sami Brady

10. John Black

Patti
    Participant

Alice wasn’t No. 1; so, that would leave Bo, Marlena and Julie, not necessarily in that order, beating out everyone else.  Interesting.  Still think you were right to fire Deidra and Drake, KC?  That oughta’ teach you something, but I doubt it will.

Bonbon
    Participant

this is just ONE PERSON’S opinion.  It’s not like it was a legitimate poll or something that a lot of viewers had voted on.   And that’s why I haven’t put much stock in this at all.  Any one of us could have done the same thing.  I love Julie but putting her in the top five?  Uh-uh.

Patti
    Participant

pretty close to this one.  Julie is a beloved character who goes back to day one, and I’d venture to say many Susan Seaforth Hayes fans would rate her in their top 5.

daysfanforever
    Participant

or so?

I think she does deserve being in the top 5.

53tdogs
    Participant

(sad to say), the last 19 to 20 years that I’ve been watching, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in a substantial story line – but I do love her and can see where she’d be fiesty and such a hoot to watch in the past.

Bonbon
    Participant

so she wasn’t an original character.  Again, I wouldn’t dispute her popularity but would think someone in the top 10 would have had to have many more appearances that she did.  She and Bill only popped in occasionally for the past, what, 20 years?

Patti
    Participant

Susan Seaforth Hayes didn’t appear until 1968; however, the character of Julie Olson started the show from day 1.  She was played by two other actresses before Susan.  She was the troubled, rebellious teen who lived with her grandparents, Tom and Alice, when her parents moved to Europe.  Julie stole her best friend’s, Susan Martin’s, husband, hoping he would leave Susan and marry Julie.   However, he was killed by his wife who blamed him for the death of their son.  During the trial, Julie was exposed as being pregnant with David’s baby.  She had the baby, who she named David, and on Tom’s advice she gave the baby up for adoption.

Bonbon
    Participant

We’re talking about characters here, not actors.  When I think of Julie I think of Susan.

daysfanforever
    Participant

which means Bo, Alice and Marlena are in the top 3, I wonder what the order will be!

4. Julie Williams

5. Tom Horton

6. Hope Williams

7. Jennifer Horton Deveraux

8. Stefano Dimera

9. Sami Brady

10. John Black

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.