Home Forums Salem Place: The Main Board 100 Greatest Days characters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    daysfanforever
    Participant

In honor of this year being Days’ 45th year on the air, this person is counting down the top 100 characters. Who will be number 1?

hourglass.weebly.com/

53tdogs
    Participant

because of her longevity! 

SW
    Participant

to introduce the show.  Although Alice would probably be #1 actual years doing the show.

casey
    Participant

I think my vote would be for Marlena. She’s been through it all and always kept my interest.

piewoman
    Participant

he’s the cockroach of characters – can’t kill him – don’t really want to – he’s funny, resilient, menacing, handsome, charming, etc.  He has interacted w/every character on the show in one way or another since he came on board.

DeeLan
    Participant

That’s because he’s either father or former lover of most of them.

53tdogs
    Participant

just love him!  And he’s also, (to add to you list), smoooooooooooooooooth, sophisticated, debonair, witty, devious, strong (the take no guff kind) and voted by me as the one man (in Salem) I’d most like to travel around in today’s world with.  He is is the Phoenix.

Nora
    Participant

You should add Victor in there too!  He should be right up there with Stef.  He’s gotten better with age with his quick hilarious comebacks!  

I have to add Sami in there even though I’d rather not.  She’s the girl we love to hate! 

Goody
    Participant

but I think both Stefano and Victor have that special ‘something’ that makes them always at the top of my list. 

Goody

daysfanforever
    Participant

71. Will Horton

72. Chris Kositcheck

73. Jo Johnson

74. Susan Hunter

75. Harper Devereaux

76. Liz Chandler

77. Abigail Deveraux

78. Robin Jacobs

79. Stephanie Johnson

80. Wilhelm Rolf

81. Jan Spears

82. Craig Wesley

83. Larry Welch

84. Diana Colville

85. Nick Corelli

86. Gina von Amberg

87. Nancy Wesley

88. Melanie Layton

89. Marcus Hunter

90. Pete Jannings

91. Franco Kelly

92. Emilio Ramirez

93. Tommy Horton

94. Rafe Hernandez

95. Colin Murphy

96. Bart Biederbicke

97. Rex Brady

98. Patrick Lockhart

99. Nick Fallon

100. April Ramirez

—-

Really interesting, and I like learning about characters who I’m not familiar with.

majenco
    Participant

April Ramirez is after Franco Kelly?  No way!  She had a much better and longer storyline.

DeeLan
    Participant

I can’t believe Bart and Rolf are so far down on the list.  Hope Howie makes it closer to the top, his character was great.

Goody
    Participant

but, my mind is completely blank concerning April Ramirez.  Can you remind me of her story?   Thanks

Goody 

DeeLan
    Participant

The only thing  I  remember about April, she was annoying.

majenco
    Participant

April was Emilio’s sister and she was with Mike Horton for a while in the 80’s or maybe early 90’s?  She ended up with Nick Correlli.  She was involved in a few storylines, there was this phantom of the Opera type thing where Nick was wearing a mask and she didn’t know who he was.  I always remembered liking the character.  Franco Kelly annoyed me though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.