Home Forums The Brady Pub 666 Park Avenue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MK
    Participant

I just heard yesterday that this show got cancelled!  I was kind of bummed as I liked the show and it was growing on me.  Patti, I know you watch it but I don’t know if anybody else here does.  I think they are going to show the remaining episodes.  It is not too surprising to me as I had heard that the show was struggling in the ratings.  What is a bit surprising to me is that this show follows two very popular shows, Once Upon a Time and Revenge.  I love OUAT but am getting a little tired of Revenge.

Patti
    Participant

the cancelation of 666 Park Avenue.  It was just getting good, but for some reason it was not getting good ratings.  Too bad; I love those kind of shows. 

Bonbon
    Participant

it just kind of plods along until the very ending when they throw something exciting in.  I can’t say I’m terribly disappointed in it being cancelled.  It’s too bad because I really like all the actors.

I watch Vegas too and think pretty much the same about that.  It’s okay but they throw in a small piece of exciting drama periodically and that’s what keeps me watching.

I have found there are probably better shown on cable than networks.  Shows like Burn Notice, Suits, Fairly Legal, Rizzoli and Isles, Merlin, etc.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.