Home Forums The Annex Board 12/30/10: Sneak Peek

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jason47
    Participant

Episode # 11492

Air Date: Thursday, December 30, 2010

(Please note: 9 scenes are unknown and listed as N/A)

T-A (rollback of # 11491 8-D) Church & Vestibule (Philip, Chloe, Carly, Daniel, Melanie, Maggie, Victor, Kayla, Father Matt, Caroline, Parker)

T-B Kiriakis Mansion (Vivian, Brady, Gus)

T-C N/A

T-D Church (Philip, Chloe, Carly, Daniel, Melanie, Maggie, Victor, Kayla, Caroline, Parker)

1-A Church (Philip, Chloe, Carly, Daniel, Melanie, Maggie, Victor, Kayla, Caroline, Parker)

2-A Kiriakis Mansion (Vivian, Brady, Gus)

2-B N/A

2-C Church (Philip, Chloe, Carly, Daniel, Melanie, Victor, Kayla, Caroline, Stunt Coordinator for Daniel/Philip fight)

3-A Kiriakis Mansion (Vivian, Brady)

3-B N/A

3-C Church (Philip, Chloe, Carly, Daniel, Melanie, Victor, Kayla, Caroline, Stunt Coordinator for Daniel/Philip fight)

4-A Church (Philip, Chloe, Carly, Daniel, Melanie, Victor, Kayla, Caroline)

4-B Kiriakis Mansion (Vivian, Brady)

4-C N/A

4-D Church (Philip, Chloe, Carly, Daniel, Melanie, Victor, Kayla, Caroline)

5-A N/A

5-B Kiriakis Mansion & Foyer/Exterior (Vivian, Gus)

5-C Church & Vestibule (Philip, Chloe, Carly, Daniel, Melanie, Victor, Kayla, Caroline)

6-A N/A

6-B Nurses’ Station/Caroline’s ICU Room (Kayla, Ben, Daniel, Caroline, Nurse, Xs)

6-C Church & Vestibule/Phone (Carly, Melanie, Chloe, Victor, Philip/Maggie)

7-A Church Vestibule (Philip, Victor)

7-B N/A

7-C Nurses’ Station/Caroline’s ICU Room (Kayla, Ben, Caroline, Xs)

7-D Church (Carly, Melanie, Philip)

8-A N/A

8-B N/A

8-C Nurses’ Station (Victor, Maggie, Xs)

8-D Hospital Waiting Area (Carly, Kayla, Nurse)

8-E Church Vestibule (Melanie, Philip)

Patti
    Participant

I’m getting a couple of very good vibes here, i.e., Church scenes more than likely are Baby Parker’s christening; then we get to 2C and I see "stunt coordinator for Philip/Daniel fight," so hooray and hallelujah, does this mean the jig is up for Chloe?  Looks that way to me.  So glad they’re not dragging this secret out until February.  It’s time we moved on from it and what a perfect way to end the year.  Then we come down to 6-B and I see "Nurse’s Station/Caroline’s ICU Room – and I have to ask, what’s that all about.  She goes from Church to ICU …. does she possibly have a heart attack or something like that when the truth comes out and all parties find out that Caroline switched the paternity?  All in all, this looks great, whether my assumptions are correct or not.  This whole who’s the daddy, who’s the paternity switcher has dragged on long enough.  Looks like better DAYS ahead to me.  Thank you for the preview.

Blondie-1
    Participant

This whole who’s the daddy story line would have been a lot better if it was revealed years down the road.  Let us forget about all those people who switched the results, let Chloe and Daniel be happy,  and give us GOOD drama down the road.  I don’r understand why the writers have to throw this storyline over and over again, day after day.  It could have been a lot more interesting if it wasn’t so forced onto us.

loritroll
    Participant

I wish that Chloe and Daniel could just be happy and everyone would just let it go.  Then, like you said, it could come out like when the kids is a teenager or something.  I just want them to move on and stop talking about it just let someone be happy for once.  Why they even let Phillip be the father in the first place is beyond me.  How is that in any way, shape, or form a happy ending?

Goody
    Participant

for the sneak peek.   I also think that it suggests that something happens to Caroline; not sure what.   Like everyone else, I am ready for this ‘baby daddy’ story to end; however, I really wish that baby Parker would be Daniel’s baby.  That would be a nice change, a baby loved and happily received by 2 parents who are married to each other.  If Philip must be the father, I agree that the reveal should be years down the road.

Goody

DeeLan
    Participant

I saw in 6-B that Ben is there.  That’s the new doctor right?  Maybe something will happen and he’ll be trying to get Caroline’s organs and the jig will be up.  My only question, if the church scenes are Parker’s Christening then why is Caroline there?  It’s not like she’s that close to Chloe and Daniel. 

Bonbon
    Participant

Did you notice in the formal cast picture that Chloe is standing by Philip and not Daniel?  I wonder if this means when the truth comes out she will turn to him.

53tdogs
    Participant

EOM.

macrr
    Participant

But I notice that Nathan’s name is missing. I want Nathan and Melanie together ASAP!

Patti
    Participant

Caroline is going to have a "health crisis," but doesn’t offer any other further information right now, but I’m guessing the pressure gets to her after the reveal and that she might have a heart attack or something along those lines.  I don’t think Peggy McKay is anywhere near retiring, and she appears to be healthy in real life, so unless they are eliminating the character, which I highly doubt, it is likely whatever it is, she will have a full recovery.  Maybe she’ll uncover something about the new evil doctor Ben, or is it good Dr. Ben, evil Dr. Jason?  I’m totally confused with this one so far, because he seems like a terrific guy, but I’ve read spoilers contrary to my speculations.

BonoSugaRay
    Participant

Yeah, I was pretty much reading through the lines, and figure that Dec. 30’s show is when the truth will come out about Chloe and Philip sleeping together; though I doubt the truth about Philip being the father of Chloe’s child will come out at that time…maybe early next year.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.