Home Forums The Brady Pub 10 yr old singing sensation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    casey
    Participant

Has anyone seen Jackie Evancho on America’s Got Talent? I don’t watch the show but tuned in to see her. I have never heard such an angelic voice out of a kid ever – even from Charlotte Church. The control, range and expression she has at this tender age is Divine-inspired. For those who haven’t heard her, she is beyond belief. I cannot imagine anyone else winning the competition.

Patti
    Participant

coming out of the mouth of a 10-year old.  Sharon was right; that little girl is only going to get better and better, and she will undoubtedly be a huge star one day, whether she wins this contest or not.

Bonbon
    Participant

as any human ccould possibly be.  And that song was absolutly perfect for her,  The song, the set, the fog, it was just so moving.  I can’t imagine anyone else winning.  But then, they said the same thing about the woman from Britian’s Got Talent (why can’t I think of her name?).  She was supposed to be a shoo-in too but didn’t win.

I had to laugh at Sharon Osborne (can’t stand that woman!) saying she couldn’t understand a word Jacking sang.  Does she realize the entire song was in latin?  Duh! 

And Howie was really funny when he asked her if she had ever swallowed an adult.  Yes, she is the whole package, just as sweet as can be.  I will be horribly disappointed if she loses, however, even if she does, she has an amazing career in front of her.  What a gift from heaven!

Ms. Jake
    Participant

I’ve seen her, she’s been on for awhile now. The first time I saw her I thought she was doing a lip sync. It’s so hard to believe a mature voice is coming out of that little body.

CJ
    Participant

Actually, Sharon knew she was singing in Latin.  That’s why she said she didn’t understand it, she doesn’t speak Latin.  I didn’t understand it either and I recognized the song and do speak some Latin.

Bonbon
    Participant

Maybe you both are right and I misinterpreted it.  (HORRORS!)  It makes sense now when somebody else says it.  It was like, "Even though I didn’t understand a word you sang…"  Okay, Sharon, I apologize and you’re not a total idiot after all. 

53tdogs
    Participant

she’s just "shared" a lot of doobies and such with Ozzy over the years!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.