September 14, 2010 at 9:44 pm #108353tdogsParticipant
Best Bumper Stickers and/or Tee shirt and coffee cup sayings:
- I’m not short, I’m FUN size!
- Don’t MAKE me call my flying monkeys!
- Let me drop everything and work on your problem.
- Be careful or you will end up in my novel!
- In Dog Beers, I’ve only had one!
- Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional
- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the he_ _ happened!
- I’ll have a Cafe-Moch-Vodka-Valium-Latte to go please.
- Destined for greatness, but I’m pacing myself.
- She who must be obeyed!
- I’m retired and you are not! Nah-Nah-Nah-Na-Na!
- Geezer, formally known as Stud Muffin
- DILLIGARA! (Do I look like I give a rat’s a_ _?)
- I’m am soooooo old I can…laugh, cough, sneeze and pee at the same time.
- When in doubt, mumble!
- One cat short of crazy cat lady!
- I used to care, now I take a pill for that…
- I will keep pretending to work as long as they keep pretending to pay me…
- I AM retired, but I will work part time as a "pain in the a_ _!
- Sarcasm, just one more service I provide.
- I have CDO, it’s like OCD, but all the letters are in order like they should be.
- So far, this is the oldest I’ve ever been
YOUR TURN!!!September 15, 2010 at 12:04 am #16271luckeyParticipant
"I fought the lawn and the lawn lost". It’s quite appropriate for me because I have a lawn so large that it takes me 4 1/2 hours to mow it with a 56" wide mower deck! When I saw the shirt, I bought it for myself!!!September 15, 2010 at 12:12 am #1627253tdogsParticipant
so you need a big yard! Ever thought about sheep or goats to graze? 4 and 1/2 hours saved and their tummy’s full!September 15, 2010 at 12:39 am #16275
My favorite is ‘Put your big girl panties on and deal with it!’ ‘If Momma ain’t happy, ain’t NNOOOOBODY happy’.September 15, 2010 at 4:21 am #16277DeeLanParticipant
I bought a birthday card for my ex-husband the year we got divorced but liked the card too much to send it to him.
Outside: For your birthday I wanted to give you something you’d have forever
Inside: But it’s hard to giftwrap herpes.September 15, 2010 at 11:25 am #16281BonbonParticipant
I may not agree with your bumper sticker but I’ll defend to my death your right to stick it!
My favorite t-shirt is one my kids gave me quite a few years ago. On the front it said, 39 and holding. On the back, …and holding and holding and holding…
I saw one once that I had to think about for a minute. It’s kinda nasty. It said: It’s just an expression, you don’t really blow on it. It made me laugh.September 15, 2010 at 3:07 pm #16287September 15, 2010 at 3:09 pm #16288
I seen a sign on a desk once that said, You don’t have to be crazy to work here, we’ll train you!September 16, 2010 at 2:41 pm #16317luckeyParticipant
effort that you have to put in to keeping them is way more than I want to handle. I love my hours on the mower because everyone knows not to bother Mom unless there is blood or bones protruding!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.