Home Forums The Brady Pub 2017 NFL Season

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    casey
    Participant

OMG, what a complete collapse by the Bills!! Have no explanation, just that the Jets are not the bottom feeders everyone thought going into this season.

powerpaw2
    Participant

The Pack is just lost without Aaron. He should win MVP based on how the season is going without him.

casey
    Participant

Patti, looks like the Ravs will make it to the post season and knock off my Bills. BTW, haven’t seen any posts from you lately? Hope all is well.

powerpaw2
    Participant

Happy for you, but will be rooting for my hometown team.  Which Bortles will show up? And will the o-line protect him better than they did yesterday?

casey
    Participant

like all Bills Nation. Finally the longest drought in major sports is over! Going up now against the former coach too whose exit wasn’t exactly the classiest. But have to hand it to Doug for his success w/ the Jags. Won’t be easy against his terrific D. But just happy to be in the playoffs. Feel kind of bad for Patti (once again, where are you??) the way the Ravs lost, but such is football.

powerpaw2
    Participant

Where the players determine the outcome and not the officials.  

casey
    Participant

I didn’t think the Jags had a prayer against the Steelers. And they would put on 45 points??! I’m not making any bets even against the Patriots. That RB of yours is something too! I know you must be enjoying this run!

powerpaw2
    Participant

I don’t have many fingernails left.  I lived in Jax from ’79 – ’87 then started coming back to visit in 1999 before moving here permanently in 2014.  It’s always felt like home to me so I root for the Jags as long as they aren’t playing Green Bay.

The Jags can beat the Patriots if the offense plays like they did yesterday, the defense can hit Brady a few times and if they don’t commit stupid ass penalties like taunting.  (Dear Lord, my 9 year old nephew has better control of his emotions during his baseball games than some of the Jags players.)  Fournette really played like the beast I knew he could be yesterday.  Hopefully his ankle will be in good shape this coming Sunday.  I’m so glad Blake had a good game as he has put up with so much criticism (some of it earned) and has handled it with class.

My youngest sister and her two kids are coming to Disney this Friday and I am meeting up with them.  We’re supposed to go to Universal Sunday, so today I called Universal to see where I can watch the game near the park.  There’s a sports bar directly outside, so I will be going in there at some point.  

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.