Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
JoMo71
ParticipantIt is "himself" not his self!!!
JoMo71
ParticipantSuch venom towards a character! Sad.
JoMo71
ParticipantThe same dress was worn by one of the stars of the new movie, "Prisoners,"
on the Katie Couric show this week. It was much more becoming on her (I think her name was Viola Lewis?).
JoMo71
ParticipantSo disappointing! And during the 12,000th episode. We’re owed a "do-over."
JoMo71
ParticipantDid anyone else notice that whenever Father Tobias (formerly Father Mulcahey in MASH) is on screen a portion of the MASH theme song plays in the background?
JoMo71
ParticipantI think T bares a striking resemblance to Sara Gilbert, formerly on "Roseanne," and now one of the cohosts of "Talk."
JoMo71
ParticipantI agree about the gay/straight love scenes. Some things are just better left to the imagination. But I do have to say that I was never offended by the Bo and Hope love scenes. They were always tastefully done and very romantic.
-
AuthorPosts