Home Forums Salem Place: The Main Board 4 Weddings?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    IzzyB
    Participant

OK, who were the four couples that got married? 

Chloe & Danial, John & Marlena, and Nicole & EJ?

I am not even sure these three are right, did J&M get re=married?  Wow, my memory is going :) Also, I can’t think of the 4th.

SW
    Participant

Kate and Stefano?

daysfanforever
    Participant

Did Chloe and Lucas get married this year? I thought it was last year, since she already had an ornament, but I guess they were engaged.

Nora
    Participant

EJ and Nicole,  Chloe and Lucas, Kate and Stefano and one more….Chloe and Daniel arent married yet.  EJ and Nicole havent been married more than a year right? ?  It just seems like that long!!   

53tdogs
    Participant

I thought that was at the end of 2008?  It seems they have been gone forever! 

IzzyB
    Participant

OK, so now I have all 4 couples.  When the question appeared on today’s show I thought there was only 1.  when they said 4 I couldn’t believe it.  Funny, two of the couples are no longer together – lol

DeeLan
    Participant

John and Marlena got re-married when John was in the hospital the day or day before they left the show.

Chloe and Lucas were only engaged last Christmas

Didn’t Nicole and EJ get married AFTER Sydney was born.  Sami was pregnant and in the safehouse last Christmas because Rafe went to find the laughing penguin and he decorated a tree for her so Sydney wasn’t born until after that, not too much before Sami got out of the safehouse.

Didn’t Bo and Hope renew their vows?  Would that count.

majenco
    Participant

John and Marlena renewed their vows or got remarried or whatever. 

Chloe and Lucas

EJ and Nicole

Stefano and Kate

I think these all happened in 2009.

June66watcher
    Participant

Tony and Anna….   we didn’t see it, but heard about it afterwards

DCola522
    Participant

For some reason I remember that it was St. Patrick’s Day (in real life) the day that Chloe & Lucas were married.  Then EJ & Nicole were married about a month later (April). 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.